Mark Motors Group friends, family and customers
At a high level we are still being diligent about the traffic in the store, we are cleaning and sanitizing regularly, employees are wearing masks and gloves, we have installed plastic shields on desks, showroom cars are locked, and physical distancing it the norm at our stores.
- UPON ARRIVAL an employee will gladly welcome you at the door. You will be asked to complete the self assessment pre-screening questionnaire before entering. We ask all guests that are not from the same household to practice social distancing by maintaining a minimum of 2M distance between one another.
- TEST DRIVES You must complete a second pre-screen prior to your test drive. All participants of the test drive must wear a mask or face covering. All participants in the test drive must be from the same household
- SALES DEPARTMENTS Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm and Saturday 9am - 4:30pm
- SERVICE DEPARTMENT HOURS Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
- If you are planning to come visit us, please observe the simple procedures below.
- SOCIAL MEDIA We encourage you like and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin. We are always posting great content and activities for you to enjoy.
What we will continue to do:
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing our dealerships, washrooms, toilets, and all common areas.
- This includes wiping down surfaces, door handles, railings, etc. with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout the dealership..
- Internal staff policy to continuously wipe down surfaces, sales demonstrators, service loaners and common spaces.
- Practicing "social distancing" and "physical distancing" by maintaining safe proximity with other people in the dealership.
- We will review and will adjust the way we conduct business as we see fit for the health and safety of our staff and customers.
What We're Asking You to Do:
- Allow us to guide you through your visit to our store
- Please use our main entrance and go through screening if planning to enter the store
- If you have returned from travel recently, given the advisories, we recommend that you reschedule your visit or call us for alternative options.
- Practice "social and physical distancing" by maintaining safe proximity with other people in the dealership
- If you are feeling at all unwell, please contact us to arrange for alternate arrangements
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap for at least 30 seconds, frequently throughout the day
- Upon arrival, use hand sanitizer and/or wash your hands with soap.
- As much as possible, avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes.
- Cover up when sneezing or coughing. Please do it into a tissue or your elbow.
- Make healthy lifestyle choices to keep your immune system strong.
We all play a part in the new program and together we can make it easier. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
The Mark Motors Group